Solar Norfolk, VA
Residential Solar Panels Installation Norfolk, VA
You can make your stay in the city even better. Going solar is one of the smartest decisions any homeowner in Virginia can make and we’re here to help. At Total Solutions, we appreciate the immense potential of solar through our years of experience in solar installations. We have a talented team of solar energy professionals to guide you through your home’s solar installation project.
Ready to make the bold switch from the national grid to solar? Don’t sweat it. We work with you from the evaluation of your home, energy audit, design of the solar panel array, and installation to solar maintenance.
Why Go Solar In Norfolk, VA?
Is solar worth it in the city? Well, research shows that Virginia has lots of potentials. Solar panels on rooftops in the Old Dominion can provide 32.4% of the electricity required. This dream might just come true through the Clean Economy Act. The law requires 100% of electricity to come from solar and other clean energy by 2050. By 2030, the state targets 2,000 megawatts of solar.
With favorable policies from the government, the prices of solar projects continue to fall. There’s no better time to invest in solar around Norfolk, VA. Some benefits from solar panel installations include:
- Cost-savings: Solar panels allow you to harness the naturally-occurring sunlight and reduce depending on the grid. With 219 days of sunshine (sunny and partly sunny), you have enough sunlight to make your home fully solar and cut your energy bill.
- Increase your home’s value. Modern home buyers want an energy-efficient home. If you are to sell your home in the future, you can get a better price with solar panels on the rooftop.
- Investing in solar panels gives you peace of mind in case of outages. Better still, you don’t have to worry about fluctuating prices of electricity.
- Long-term investment. Solar panel installation is a project that pays for itself in about 7-10 years. The initial cost might be high, but you reap from the project over a long time.
- Leverage incentives. Through incentives like the Federal Investment Tax Credit (or ITC), you save money on the total cost of the project.
- Cutting emissions: Besides cost savings, going solar helps you cut your property’s carbon footprint. It’s a win for the environment.
Norfolk Solar Installation
The decision to go solar is only the easy part. At Total Solutions, we appreciate there’s a lot more to do but our team of solar energy contractors is here to guide you. Our mission is to ensure you get the most out of your home’s solar project.
To guarantee the best results in the solar installation, we follow these steps:
- Consultation: You can call or visit our offices for consultations about your solar panel installation in Norfolk, VA. We listen to our clients to guarantee we bring their ideas to life. We also discuss the project’s design which is however subject to the home evaluation.
- Home evaluation: Before we commence the project, we carefully assess your home, the size, your family’s energy needs, current usage, type of roof, roof pitch, condition of the roof, sunlight hours, barriers to sunlight, and other factors.
- Estimate: After assessing and determining the size of the solar panel installation project, we provide a detailed estimate. In the quote, we include the number of panels required, labor, and all other tasks related to the job.
- Contract agreement: Once we agree on the design of the project and costs, the project can commence.
- Solar installation. We source high-quality materials from premium solar companies. At the site, we have certified technicians who are insured.
- Testing and approval: We update you on every step of the project. After completing the installation of panels, inverter, batteries, and wiring, our team tests the system. We also get a stamp of approval from an independent inspector from the local authorities.
Complete Solar Solutions in Norfolk, VA
If you want to go solar, we’re glad to help through our high-quality and comprehensive solar solutions. We offer:
- Solar panel design and installation
- Solar panels repair, maintenance, and replacement
- Solar energy audits
- Solar panel system monitoring
- Consultancy: We advise clients on solar incentives in Virginia including the federal solar investment tax credit, Net energy metering in Virginia, and Virginia solar rebates. We also guide you on the best solar financing options such as loans and solar leasing.
Whatever solar energy solutions you need in Norfolk, VA, we’re your first stop. With our experience in solar installations nationwide, you can rely on us for safe, affordable, and reliable solar solutions.
Contact us today for a free solar panel installation estimate in Norfolk, Virginia.
500 East Main Street Suite 1600 – 67 Norfolk, VA 23510